Find Treatment Today!
Suffering through dependency is a trying experience for people that are afflicted by addiction to drugs and alcohol, and also for people who have loved ones affected by addiction to drugs or alcohol. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a process intended to help addicts come to understand their addiction, learn to identify and keep away from triggers that cause them to use, and learn how to live successfully as an addict in recovery. To fulfill the physical, psychological, social, medical, vocational, and emotional requirements of all their clients, we create individualized, custom-designed rehabilitation plans, and provides a wholesome, kind environment for addicts who are willing to start the process of recovery.
Drug Addiction Recovery Rehab Services
Sadly, because of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ the majority of substance abusers hide their problems from their family members, and occasionally whole families hide problems with drug abuse from the outside world. This is not unusual, and normally creates a lot of ill will and resentment between family members, friends, and the addict. In these particular circumstances, interventions are one of the best ways to get an addict to go into treatment, and we strongly recommend using a therapist, or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to guide the intervention itself. Interventions are very important for everybody involved, and the advantages include:
- providing a safe atmosphere
- help people to verbalize their fears and anger
- convincing an addict to enter rehab
Along with interventions, detox should not be confused with rehabilitation, and it is essential to understand that detox won’t ‘cure’ an addict of their problems with drug abuse. As the first step to recovery, detox, or detoxification, can help the addict safely and quickly withdraw from the substance(s) they’re addicted to, occasionally with the aid of medicine. There are two kinds of detox:
- Social detoxification is a form of detox that takes place in a residential or outpatient care center, and most commonly involves instructing the addict and preparing them for treatment.
- Medically supervised detoxification (often referred to as medically supervised withdrawal) is a process that generally happens in a hospital wing or inpatient clinical facility, and the addict’s withdrawal is supervised by a nurse or medical doctor for his or her health.
Recovery rehab provides both forms of detox, depending on the requirements of their clients. For people in all levels of addiction, whether they’ve just started using, or they habitually abuse drugs and alcohol, we are able to provide healthy, effective rehabilitation. Their rehab programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
By assessing the nature of addiction, observing contributing psychological factors such as co-occurring disorders, and creating the most resourceful treatment plans for each and every client we offer the most powerful, effective rehabilitation program.
Find Help Today with Drug Addiction Recovery Rehab!
Clients of our residential rehab programs can anticipate care that includes the best parts of inpatient and outpatient rehab, like:
- 24-hour supervision and access to the clinical team
- luxurious, homey facilities
- contact with real world scenarios and problems
Rehabilitation plans are customized according to the client’s needs, so no two are exactly the same. However, clients must expect to take part in the following types of treatment:
- group or individual therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily recovery support classes
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
For more information regarding substance dependency, interventions, detox, or rehabilitation programs, please call (254) 274-3866 to speak to the recovery professionals at Drug Addiction Recovery Rehab!