Drug Addiction Recovery Rehab – Call (254) 274-3866 Now!
Call (254) 274-3866 to Get Help Immediately! Drug and alcohol dependency can ruin lives; it makes people feel cornered by shame and guilt. We know that lives can be turned around, and wants to assist people to become free of the shame and negative emotions that drug addiction feeds on. Just like cancer, alcohol and drug dependency has been scientifically proven to be an illness. The skilled professionals at all their locations specialize in treatments for drug and alcohol dependency, making sure that their clients get the best level of care. If you are in the Killeen, TX area, we want to serve you. Call us today.
What Is Substance Addiction?
For most people, substance abuse starts as a casual occurrence, but they soon realize that the amount they’re taking, and the frequency, is increasing. When substance abuse increases in quantity and frequency, it becomes more difficult to function without the drug because the addict fears the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Our treatment center addresses substance dependency, which is the physical or psychological dependence that develops in response to abuse of legal and illegal abuse.
- Psychological dependency generally takes longer to form, and longer to treat, and occurs when the user feels that they need the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not having the ability to acquire or use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
- Physical dependency happens if continual substance abuse disturbs the manner in which nerve cells in the brain communicate pleasure, so that the one way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals is to use drugs.
To deal with addiction effectively and comprehensively, it is very important to address both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. To help end their suffering, addicts need a skilled, passionate staff of individuals who have the knowledge and patience to work with them, like the professional staff at our treatment center. Their treatment programs are so effective since they include:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare team
- lovely, luxurious affordable housings
Their programs are also designed in accordance with each client’s individual requirements to provide them with the best opportunity for success. They are able to find healthy and reasonably priced answers for everyone because they employ several effective, fact-based treatments.
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their drug of dependency
- participates in various kinds of therapy and behavioral changes that help them acknowledge their issues
- analyzes their reasons for using
- learns to avoid relapses and temptation
At our treatment center, there is a group of recovery experts responsible for the many different aspects of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Drug Addiction Recovery Rehab Addresses Drug Abuse
By mixing inpatient and outpatient treatment, they are able to deliver round-the-clock supervision and allow the freedoms identified with reintegration into the drug free life. While living in gorgeous, comfortable residential accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
For more details about treatment programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, please call our recovery specialists at (254) 274-3866!